Thursday, April 15, 2010

New Products this month #5

From McFarlane Toys(the company that bring us the Spawn toys and collectibles)proudly presents Alien vs Predator:Birth of the Hybrid DELUXE BOXED SET and the first wave of the Warriors of the Zodiac series.



First off is the AVP:Birth of the Hybrid Deluxe Boxed Set.This set comes with 2 Predators(I apologizes for my lack of knowledge about characters in the AVP universe so to me all the Predators look the same :P)1 is lying down(which Im assuming is dying or already dead)with the Hybrid alien or xenomorph bursting out of his chest and 1 is the normal cool looking predator(yes I've said it...they all look the same to me)thats carrying a spear.








Well if you ask me about what to expect from this boxed set.I can only say this,its the typical McFarlane Toys quality.They really pay attention to detail but not articulation.But this is not a problem for collectors that actually dont play with their toys.C'mon,if you just gonna keep them in the cabinet doing ONE POSE FOR A VERY LONG TIME who actually cares about articulation right? ;)


Next we have the Warriors of the Zodiac series.What is it actually you ask?Well think of this,theres 12 Zodiac signs right?With 12 different animals as the signs.Well somebody in McFarlane Toys decide to make a character(more to monsters if you ask me) out of each Zodiac signs/animals.And I admit they make quite a good work out of it.And some of it I admit is quite creepy and scary(my personal favorite Gemini)and some are plain cool.As this is the first wave of this series,they only produced 4 Warriors of the Zodiacs.(4 Zodiacs each wave so collect them all :D).This month Hayasa Hobby Shop proudly presents the first wave of this series which includes these 4 Zodiac warriors:



TAURUS



GEMINI



CANCER



ARIES

There you have it.The first 4 Warriors of the Zodiac.Collect them all now :D

The AVP:Birth of the Hybrid DELUXE BOXED SET is available for rm140 each and the Warriors of the Zodiac series is available for rm70 each or rm240 for all 4 of them.Come and grab them all now at Hayasa Hobby Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment